We Offer the Most Competitive Rates and Fees in the Industry

Our company endeavors to have the most competitive rates in the industry. Our rates start at 1.09% for Swiped Merchants and 1.79% for Keyed Merchants. Our rates and fees depend on the type of business you have, whether you are swiping cards or keying cards, which card types you are accepting, and more.

It is important to understand that varying rates will be applied to your processing activity as a function of the type of card, the manner in which the card is processed, and your adherence to required processing rules. To minimize your costs, it is in your best interests to ensure that you and your employees follow the procedures described in your Welcome Booklet and in the training we provide at the time we activate your account.

Discount Rates

There are three major categories that a credit card falls in to when being accepted as a form of payment. They are know as Qualified, Mid-Qualified, and Non-Qualafied rates. Below are a few examples that outline what types of information would be needed to fall in to the desired categories and typical rates for each category.

Swiped Transactions

Swiped Qualified Rate:

  • Swiped qualified rates can range from 1.70%-1.99%
  • Standard personal credit card (Non Rewards)
  • Card must be swiped
  • Card must be present

Swiped Non-Qualified Rate:

  • Non qualified downgrades range from 1%-1.5% and are added to the qualified rate. (ex. if your qualified rate is 1.80% and your non qualified rate is 1.00% your total rate would be 2.80%)
  • Card is manually entered or “keyed” with billing address (AVS)
  • Personal rewards cards
Keyed Transactions

Keyed Qualified Rate:

  • Keyed qualified rates can range from 1.99%-2.50%.
  • Standard personal credit card (Non Rewards)
  • Billing address provided for address verification (AVS)
  • CVC card code provided

Keyed Non-Qualified Rate:

  • Non qualified downgrades can range from 1.50%-1.99% and are added to the keyed qualified rate. (ex. If your qualified rate is 1.99% and the non qualified rate is 1.50% your total rate is 3.49%)
  • Billing address not provided for address verification (AVS)
  • Authorization code is manually keyed (forced Authorization)
  • Card types (corporate, government, international, and personal rewards cards)

Free Rate Evaluation

* = Indicate Mandatory Fields